Monday, January 16, 2006

and the lamest party logo award goes to...

The Western Block Party! This bunch of crazies, led by holocaust denying lawyer Douglas Christie, may only be running 4 candidates in this campaign, but they're sure to win Mrs. Jenkins Grade 2 Art competition...


As well, the NDP have a new game up on their website... Creibility Hunt. We think the NDP may have spent too much of their energy thinking up of these website games, rather than on how to run an effective national election campaign... :-P

And in the weirder than the Western Block Party category... Edmonton's Northern Star College of Mystical Studies is now accepting applications for the fall semester. Courses at the college include:

• Body Feng Shui
• Meditation
• Massage For Couples
• Reiki - Levels I, II, III
• Certification Programs:
• Aromatherapy
• Flower Essences
• Herbology
• Journey Through The Chakras -
A Pathway To Freedom.

And tuition is only $4650 per year!

4 comments:

  1. I'm seriously thinking about taking *Massage For Couples*, but I need a partner.
    Is anybody interested? I should be more specific - are any ladies interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the NDP have been too busy makign the games, I guess Paul Martin has been too busy playing them! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Journey Through The Chakras - A Pathway To Freedom." sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to thank all the ladies that have been kind enough to contact me via my email account and volunteer their participation in the couples massage class. I have to admit that I did not realize that the DAVEBERTA blog was so popular and that I would get so many responses in such a short amount of time. The wonders of the internet never cease to amaze me. I am overwhelmed by the response, but will contact each and every one of you as soon as possible. I have not yet made a decision regarding which lady shall accompany me to this class, so please keep on sending me e-mails and feel free to attach a picture or two.

    ReplyDelete